past and current clients
• 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.
• Atlanta Medical Association
• Atlanta Women’s Network
• Bank of America
• City of East Point
• Cubic Transportation Systems
• Delta Air Lines
• Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency
• Edge Connection
• Gamma Psi and Kappa Boule
• Gate City Bar Association
• Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC)
• Greater Women’s Business Council (GWBC)
• Georgia Regional Transportation (GRTA)
• Hammonds House Museum
• Hughes Spalding Children’s Hospital/Grady Health System
• Leadership Atlanta
• M L King Jr National Memorial Foundation
• Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
• National Black Arts Festival
• National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc
• National Coalition of 100 Black Women Inc. Metropolitan Atlanta Chapter
• National Medical Association
• Office Depot
• The Edge Connection
• The Home Depot
• Urban League of Greater Atlanta
• US Dept of Labor, Women’s Bureau
• YWCA Of Greater Atlanta
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
Provide conference/meeting planning services for several divisions of CDC. Services include site selection, meeting logistics, registration coordination, vendor and on-site management.
NATIONAL WOMEN’S BUSINESS COUNCIL
Served as the meeting planner for meetings sponsored by the Council. Services included site selection, event logistics, transportation coordination and outside vendor management.
WOMEN’S BUREAU -
Served as conference planner for the Women’s Bureau-U.S. Department of Labor‘s Workplace Flexibility workshop series and the National Dialogue on Workplace Flexibility conference for healthcare industry professionals. Services provided include site selection, meeting logistics, site selection, coordination of outside vendors, contract negotiations and community outreach marketing.
Serve as the event planner for the Annual Delta Supplier Diversity Awards Program. Services include themed development and decor, site selection, outside vendor coordination, event logistics and on-site management.
GREATER WOMEN’S BUSINESS COUNCIL
Serve as the event planner for three signature events (Top Corporations Awards, POP Marketplace and the LACE Awards Gala). Services include themed development and decor, site selection, meeting and event logistics, vendor coordination, program development, trade show management and on-site management.
Developed and implemented a Community Outreach Marketing plan designed to target all market segments impacted by MARTA to educate and introduce the new automated fare collection system called Breeze. Services included event management, community outreach marketing, project presentations and management of “street teams”.
Yvonne J, Wiltz, President received her CSEP (Certified Special Event Professional) designation from the International Special Event Society (ISES) which recognizes event professionals who have successfully demonstrated the knowledge, skills and ability essential to perform all components of a special event. Being a recipient of the CSEP designation demonstrates a continuous dedication to enhance individual and professional performance.
Delta Supplier Diversity Luncheon.
VonCreations serves as the event planner for the annual Delta Supplier Star Awards Luncheon recognizing suppliers who have excelled in their provision of services or products to Delta Air Lines. Its internal suppler diversity team is also recognized for their utilization of small, women owned and minority owned businesses.
The event is attended by Delta executives and local community and business leaders.